Publié le 04.04.2017
ITEXT is a software that enable to number a set of text along one or two dimensions. It is available for Bricscad®,Autocad®,Ares® in french and english.
List of the functionalities
Numbering of 4 kind of text entities textes through their inserting point:
- simple texts (TEXT);
- multiline texts (MTEXT);
- attribut definitions (ATTDEF);
- block attributes (ATTRIB).
Numbering through 6 possible methods:
(Every numbering method offer every possible orientations.)
- monodimensional polar;
- two-dimensional distributed;
- two-dimensional streamer;
- two-dimensional polar;
4 parameters for the indexes:
- numerical from base 2 to 35, and alphanumerical;
- start index;
- step of numbering.
4 parameter concerning the insertion of the indexes:
- Add or Repeal;
- insertion at begining or end of the texts;
- constant string to add previoulsy to indexes;
- Name of the label for the insertion of the indexes in block attributes.
Note: For two-dimensional numbering the choice of a good coordinate system(UCS), is essential for gtting the rigth ordering of the entities.
Opinions of cybernauts